Welcome to APM Telescopes - ASTRONOMY IS PASSION
30 years of experience - optics for astronomy, outdoor, hunting, marine and sports
APM Telescopes is one of the leading astronomy retailers in German-speaking countries and delivers worldwide. With us you can not only easily choose from the range of numerous well-known manufacturers, but you also get high-quality and well-thought-out products at attractive prices with our own optics developments. We offer you an extensive service, which of course includes a detailed specialist advice as well as the production of individual custom-made products.
The ASA 3" Wynne corrector is a high performance corrector for Newtonian telescopes with a 0.95x multiplier meaning an F4 Newtonian will operate at F3.8 with a corresponding 0.95x reduction in focal length.
- Rduction factor 0.95x
- Corrected field 50mm
- Suitable for Newtonian telescopes with f/3 to f/6
- 3" connection
CLAMSHELL DOMES provide an unparalleled 360/180 degree field of view for an absolutely breathtaking nighttime experience. When this observatory dome opens, you are truly among the stars!
- Height, dome closed: 3,095mm
- Height, dome open: 1.650mm
- Shutters can be opened independently
- Height of axles: 1.550mm
- Weight: 585kg
- Double belt drive system
- Color options (RAL, no metallic colors)
The digiscoping adapter BW-T2 allows attaching of cameras to BW spotting scopes from TS Optics.
- Suitable for, amongst others, all older TS BW spotting scopes, and also to all eyepieces with 37 mm connection thread
- Easy adaption - instead of the eyecup, the adapter is screwed to the eyepiece
- Suitable for SLR, mirrorless system cameras and also cameras with fixed lenses
- Connection adapters can be found in the "recommended accessories" section below
Two adapters in one
The projection and focal adapter consists of two parts - the projection part and the focal adapter. The projection part is used with an eyepiece for achieving a long focal length with small objects, e.g. for individual craters. Use the focal adapter without the use of an eyepiece so employing the focal length of your telescope - for taking photos of the entire Moon, gas nebula or galaxy.
- projection adapter for 1.25-inch eyepieces of up to 38mm outside diameter
- can be used as a focal adapter with a T2 thread
- continuous zoom - magnify the image by sliding the adapter further out
- Wide field of view
- Excellent mechanical and optical quality, very good haptics
- Very good viewing position
- Universally usable, both terrestrial and astronomical observation
- Also usable on fast optics
- Clickstop 8 Clicks : 7,7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15,4
- Clickstop 8 Clicks with TMB Barlow : 5-5,3-6-6,6-7,2-7,9-8,6-9,2-10
- 2 upper external threads for connection of Tele Vue Dioptrix or adapter M43 x 0.75 and M37 x 0.75
- 1.25" and 2" barrel with 1.25" filter thread
- apparent field at 7.7mm ( 5.0 mm ) it is 67° and at 15.4 ( 10.0 mm ) mm it is 66°
High quality filter for CMOS photography with the following features:
- 1st band, CWL495nm FWHM35nm
- 2nd band, CWL 660nm FWHM 35nm
- 1.85mm thick optical glass with 30 arc sec parallelism.
- UVIR Block and Anti-Reflection Coating.
Powerful 10x50 binoculars with integrated crosshairs
- High twilight capability
- High quality optics
- Integrated crosshair in eyepiece
- BAK-4 prism system
- State of the art coating
- Magnesium housing
- Suitable for eyeglass wearers
- Individual focus
- Tripod mount