Welcome to APM Telescopes - ASTRONOMY IS PASSION
More than 30 years of experience - optics for astronomy, outdoor, hunting, marine and sports
APM Telescopes is one of the leading astronomy retailers in German-speaking countries and delivers worldwide. With us you can not only easily choose from the range of numerous well-known manufacturers, but you also get high-quality and well-thought-out products at attractive prices with our own optics developments. We offer you an extensive service, which of course includes a detailed specialist advice as well as the production of individual custom-made products.
In the more than three decades of our activities, we have built up an invaluable expertise in the handling of large telescopes. This includes manufacturing mechanics - especially for mounts, mirror design, lens calculations, configuration of controls for remote telescopes, CCD camera technology as well as observing dome setup, maintenance and delivery of the telescope to your site. In recent years, we have successfully realised several major prime focus telescopes for observatories and research facilities worldwide. ...more
Stunning astrophotos and extreme depth at a moderate time effort - this is what the PowerNewtonians from Teleskop Service stand for.
- Short exposure times at f/2.8 - perfect for DSLR cameras without cooling
- Moderate exposure times when using narrowband filters
- Very good field correction thanks to the ASA corrector/reducer
- High mechanical stability due to the carbon tube
- Total length of only 1100 mm, weight of 18 kg - can also be carried by affordable mounts
- Back Focus 65 mm starting from the T2-thread - also suitable for OAG
- Fully illuminated and corrected field for APS-C format sensors
- The first image at left shows the very similar 10" model.
- Made in Germany
Askar´s filter drawer allows filter changes to as little as 18 mm and provides maximum versatility for astrophotography.
- Connections at the telescope side: T2 (M42x0.75), M48x0.75 and M54x0.75 female thread - all adapters included
- Connections on camera side: T2, M48x0.75 and M54x0.75 male thread - all adapters included
- Inserts for mounted 1.25" and 2" filters included
- Inserts for unmounted 31 mm, 36 mm and 50 mm filters included in scope of delivery
- Height of the filter changer only 18 mm (without external thread)
- The set consists of 10 parts - filters are not included in the scope of delivery
- The filter holder is securely fixed in the base body with magnetic force
This off-axis guider from ASKAR convinces with a versatile adaptation for almost all telescopes and cameras - usable up to full frame format.
- Connections at the telescope side: M54x0.75, M48x0.75 and T2 (M42x0.75) female thread
- Connections at the camera side: M54x0.75, M48x0.75 and T2 (M42x0.75) male thread
- Three orientations of the camera to the off-axis guider are possible
- The optically effective length of the OAG is 19.5 mm, the external thread on the camera side does not count.
- Sufficient space for a filter wheel or filter drawer between OAG and the camera, also for correctors with 55 mm working distance
- Side mount 1.25" connector and T2 male thread with fine focusing - always a sharp guiding star
- Large 10x10 mm prism for a large field for the autoguider
- Prism with prism holder can be adjusted for best possible illumination
Perfect for beginners and travelling: lightweight and easy to use mount
- Handling as simple as a photo tripod
- For telescopes weighing up to 3 kg
- Standard 44 mm GP dovetail mount
- Ideal for easy access and as a travelling mount