NEW - now including a high-quality aperture Solar-filter for safe observation of sunspots, eclipses and planet transits. Great telescope for night and solar observation.
The MESSIER MCX-127 telescope is your own small observatory with GoTo computer control. Easy to operate, easy to transport and universally use.
Observe moon, planets, galaxies and nebulae through the proven BRESSER Maksutov-Cassegrain optics. The main features of this optics are a sharp and high-contrast image, as well as the very compact and sealed tube design. An all-round telescope for all fast spotting lovers !
Goto systems play an important role in the world of amateur astronomy as they ensure that users spend less time searching for celestrial objects and more time observing and photographing. The BRESSER Messier GoTo control, allows you to operate your telescope with the included computer handbox. After entering the basic data such as date, time and location, at least 1 known reference star is approached and confirmed. Afterwards, you can choose your favourite objects from the integrated database and let the MCX telescope move to and track them automatically. It couldn't be simpler!
One of the outstanding features of the MCX telescopes is the very solid fork mount made of die-cast aluminium and the universal field tripod made of stainless steel. Both guarantee a safe stand and as little unwanted vibrations as possible during observation. In addition, the drives in both axes are equipped with precision ball bearings and precision worm gears made of steel and brass. This ensures smooth and quiet star tracking. Adapt your smartphone camera directly behind the SPL26mm eyepiece using the included smartphone holder or mount your camera on the M35 threaded connector and take astro photos of the moon and planets. The 90° flip mirror at the back of the telescope allows a quick and comfortable change between using an eyepiece or a camera. You'll be amazed at what this MCX telescope can do with little effort.
When it comes to tracking the stars with a telescope or camera, there is nothing comparable to the precision of a German equatorial or parallactic mount. It is important to follow the objects as precise as possible when they rise in the east and sink in the west. For observers it is very easy to keep their celestial object in the middle of the eyepiece for a longer time with a German equatorial/parallactic mount. This possibility of setup (EQ mode) is already included in your new MCX telescope. The so-called polar wedge on the tripod head can be tilted accordingly and adjusted to the latitude of your location. You can therefore quickly switch between these two types of installation (AZ/EQ) - without having to buy extra accessories! Also a fast use of the MCX telescope without tripod only as a table device is possible !
This telescope combines so many good characteristics that the purchase is really worthwhile. You will be inspired!
- Universal and compact entry-level telescope with GoTo function
- Easy operation and transport
- High-resolution and proven BRESSER Maksutov-Cassegrain optics
- Aperture diameter: 127mm , focal length 1900mm
- FMC fully coated optics for a brighter image
- Solid die-cast aluminium fork mounting with drive motors in both axes
- Proven Goto control for navigation in the starry sky
- Computer hand box with very large and illuminated display
- Multilingual menu navigation in DE, GB, FR, ES, IT
- Sturdy stainless steel tripod with polar wedge (AZ+EQ mode possible)
- Can also be used without a tripod as a table-top unit
- Flip mirror 90° - quick change between eyepiece and camera possible
- Battery compartment integrated in the base for 8 x AA batteries (Batt. not included)
- Integrated circular bubble for easy leveling
- Enlarged primary mirror (116mm) for a brighter image
- Precise worm gears made of steel/brass in both axes
- Manual gear clamps in both axes
- Smartphone holder included for photography through the telescope
- LED red dot finder with CR-2032 battery included
- BRESSER Super Plössl eyepiece 26mm (1.25") included (56x)
- Eyepiece shaft diameter: 31.7mm (1.25")
- Camera connection thread: M35 x 1 mm
- External connection for 12 Volt power supply: Yes
- Adjustable working height on tripod: 105 - 155cm
- Recommended magnifications: 48x - 250x
- Telescope for night and solar observation
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Optical MCX Tube in Fork Mount
- GoTo Computer Handbox with Hand Strap
- Field tripod with polar wedge AZ/EQ
- Smartphone holder for photography through the telescope
- BRESSER Super Plössl eyepiece 26mm (1.25")
- LED red dot finder, objective dust cap,
- Aperture solar-filter
- Instruction manual
|Connection to eyepiece||1 1/4"|
|Max. useful visual power||200 x|
|Type of telescope||Maksutov Cassegrain|
|Total Weight||16.5 lb|
|Type of mount||alt-azimuth-equarorial|