Very high sensitivity in the far red / NIR region makes the GPCAM2 224c especially good for solar imaging with the Daystar Quark other Hydrogen Alpha filters.
The Altair GPCAM2 290M monochrome Camera has the sought after Sony Exmor IMX290 CMOS sensor, with high sensitivity, and extremely low read noise
The Altair Hypercam IMX183C PRO is a 20mp astronomy camera, featuring amp glow reduction, and low read noise, producing extremely smooth, detailed images.
The Altair Hypercam IMX183M PRO is a 20mp astronomy camera, featuring amp glow reduction, and low read noise, producing extremely smooth, detailed images.
The Hypercam 269C Colour camera has a Thermoelectric Cooling System (TEC) for extremely low noise imaging.
The Hypercam 269C Colour camera has a Fan Cooling System to reduce heat build-up during long exposures.
BRESSER Full HD WIFI Camera 1.25"
Connect your CCD camera to the Nikon bayonet and use your high-quality lenses for astrophotography.
The Altair GPCAM2 178M Monochrome camera has the sought after Sony Exmor IMX178M CMOS sensor, with high sensitivity, and extremely low read noise.
MGEN autoguider for your mount - stand-alone or with computer - experience astrophotography in a new way
- Stand Alone or PC app controlled
- Selflearning (A.I.) adaptive guiding or manual modes
- Easy to use: one button push guiding or manual control
- Improved sensitivity with realtime darkframe correction
- Multistar guiding for extra high subpixel precision
- Polar alignment using digital Scheiner method
- DSLR and CCD exposure control
- Various dithering modes available
- Arbitrary binning modes for increasing sensitivity
- USB powered (5 V), typical 240 ma / 1.2 W
- AUX port for additional equipment
The SynGuider can guide an equatorial mount without the help of a PC or Laptop
The at the moment probably most sensitive autoguider from ZW-Optical for astrophotography with modern Sony sensor and 1.25" housing.