iOptron GEM45-NUC Montierung mit Stativ, iPolar und 20 kg Traglast, NUC ready
iOptron GEM45 German Equatorial Mount with LiteRoc 1.75" Tripod and Hard Case
Innovative ideas applied to a time tested design, result in the iOptron® GEM45 next generation German equatorial mounts. A sharp looking CNC body is the first indicator the GEM45 is a top quality mount in both form and function.
Utilizing experiences gained during development of iOptron´s CEM series, they were able to remove unnecessary bulk giving the GEM45 an incredible 2.8 payload to mount weight ratio. This compact 15.8lb mount can precisely GOTO an object and track with up to 45 lbs of gear onboard.Helpfully eqipped
- With its integrated electronic polar scope (iPolarTM), polar alignment is a snap, even when the pole star is obscured.
- Large levers on the quick-lock drive engagement system make it easy to snap its drive gears into place even when wearing gloves.
- There is little chance of your cables getting snagged with the GEM45´s internal advanced cable management system.
- A new, patent pending Universal Self-Centering Saddle (USCS) accommodates Losmandy and Vixen style dovetail plates.
- GEM45 mounts utilize reliable stepper motor drive systems with iOptron´s low power consumption technology.
- The new LiteRoc 1.75" tripod delivers rock solid stability in a lighter, more compact package.
A 212,000+ object library with star identification, GPS, Wi-Fi (requires optional iStarFi adapter) are a few of the desirable features standard on a GEM45 mount.Features
- German equatorial mount with innovative features
- Ideal for both visual observation and astrophotography
- Maximum payload of 45 lbs (20 kg) with the mount weight of only 15.8 lbs (7.2 kg)
- Easy to use quick-lock gear clutches
- Integrated iPolarTM electronic polar finder
- Low periodic error (< ± 7 arc seconds)
- Permanent periodic error correction (PPEC)
- Precision stepper motor for precise GOTO and accurate tracking
- Go2Nova® 8407+ controller with Advanced GOTONOVA® GOTO Technology and built-in heater
- Integrated ST-4 autoguiding port
- 32-channel Global Positioning System (GPS)
- USB communication port
- Cable management system
- New, patent-pending iOptron universal saddle
- All metal, CNC machined with red/black anodized
- Optional WiFi for mount control via SmartPhone/Tablet/Computer
- All new LiteRoc 1.75" tripod with improved stability and leg locks
- Hard case
- NEW iOptron subsidized TheSky Imaging Edition
Scope of Delivery:
- iOptron® GEM45 mount (#7620A, with black gear switches)
- Counterweight shaft, stainless steel
- Counterwight 5 kg
- Internal iPolar electronic polar scope
- Go2Nova® 8407 hand controller
- GEM45 GPS module
- AC adapter (input 100 V to 240 V, output 12 V 5 A)
- 2x coiled control cable (6P6C RJ11 to RJ11, straight wired)
- Serial cable (RS232 to RJ9)
- USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Hard case
The manufacturer has manuals, software and drivers available for download, you can get them here.
|Telescope attachment||3" prism clamp|
|Counterweightbar||28 mm Diameter|
|Weight of tripod||17.6 lb|
|Payload max. (depending on using and demand)||44 lb|
|Color||Black / Red|
|Counterweights||1 x 11 lb|
|Power Supply||12 V 5 A|
|Weight equatorial head||17 lb|
|Designation||Äquatorial Mount with motor|
|Weight over all||19.5Kg incl. Counterweight|