optical telescope accessories
The Altair wide-field binoviewer allows vignetting-free observations with almost all 1.25" eyepieces through oversized prisms.
- Clear aperture 28 mm / prism diameter 30 mm
- 1.25 connection on the telescope
- Prism surface Lambda/8
- Self-centering eyepiece connection for perfect fit of the eyepieces, also with safety groove
- Built-in micro focuser for diopter compensation on each side
- Short design with only 118.5 mm optical path - can be used with many refractors without compensating the optical path
- Robust transport and storage case included in the scope of delivery
With the TS ADC your images of moon and planets as well as your observations near the horizon become significantly sharper and more detailed.
- Corrects the color shift (Dispersion) of our atmosphere - less color fringing, more sharpness and detail
- Convenient operation with eyepiece attached - simply rotate the lever and notice how the sharpness of your view or camera image improves.
- The principle behind the ADC is simple - two prisms are shifted relatively to each other and thereby compensate the color shift of the atmosphere (see image)
- A ring scale allows for reproducable adjustments
- Simple adaptation on the telescope side and eyepiece side via 1.25" receptacle and T2 thread
- Ultraslim design - the TS ADC can even be attached to binoviewers - height without T2 connection parts only 29 mm from T2 to T2
- Usable among others for observation and photography of planets, the moon or double stars
2 Inch Barlow with separat Barlow Element.
This CNC milled 2 inch star diagonal meets the highest quality standards
APM 2 inch Erect-Image-prism with fast-lock and ultra broadband coating
Our totally new comacorrecting 1 1/4" ED-Barlowlens - calculated from Gerd Güring - Germany.
Our totally new comacorrecting 1 1/4" ED-Barlow Element - calculated from Gerd Güring - Germany.
Straight View 50 mm Viewfinder from APM
APM 50 mm Finderscope 90° with erect image
Straight View 60 mm Viewfinder from APM
APM 60 mm Finderscope 90° with erect image
APM 80 mm Finderscope 90° with erect image