These telescopes are offered in closed tubes or as a truss tube telescope, parralactic or alt-azimuthal mounted or on Dobsonian mounts in many sizes and configurations .
Fornax 105 parallactic GoTo mount with powerful 16" RC carbon truss tube for astrophotography and visual observation
- The mount is intended for fixed installation in observatories
- Carries telescopes up to 90 kg in weight - photographic up to 70 kg
- Exact tracking +/- 0.5"
- MC5 GoTo controller with handbox - approx. 50,000 objects in the database
- Autoguiding connection
- No disturbing gear backlash
- Hyperbolic primary and secondary mirror for a large fully illuminated field of view
- Carbon truss tube with 2 Losmandy Level dovetail bars
- Large corrected flat field without need for additional correctors
- 99% dielectric high-reflectivity coating on main and secondary mirror for an even brighter image
- Significantly shorter cooling down time through open construction and active primary mirror ventilation
- Long back focus for correctors, reducers and also binoviewers
The TS 12" f/8 Ritchey-Chrétien Astrograph and the massive Skywatcher EQ8 Goto Mount is a dream telescope for astrophotography.
A really affordable RC Telescope with premium features for amateur astronomer who is into serious deep space imaging.