The Altair Astro 80mm ED Triplet APO refractor has a 480mm focal length triplet lens cell with FPL53 ED glass and QC optical test report.
The APM - LZOS 3-lenser SuperED in the new inexpensive special package with 2.5" APM Focuser.
A powerful apochromat for visual observing at highest magnifications and astrophotography using.
- Refractor with Triplet Super ED optics
- 228mm aperture at 2050mm focal length
- resolving power of 0.5"
- with 220mm back focus ideal for CCD photography with filter wheel and other accessories
- powerful Feathertouch 3.5" drawtube
- versatile connection options via 3.5", 2", 1.25"
- weight 36 kg.
High quality 1 1/4" Herschelwedge with built in ND3.0 filter for safely solar observation and photography.
Wonderful 6" Newtonian with large focal length for Beginner including EXOS 1 Mount.
Bresser 5" Refractor with new Hexafoc Focuser.
6" achromat f/7.9 with new Hexafoc Focuser for Moon and Planetary observation.
Compact 100 mm Maksutov Cassegrain with f/14.
Powerful 8" Newtonian Telescope for Beginner and advanced Observer.
150mm f/5 Newtonian telescope with GoTo mount and tripod
Powerful 8" f/5 newtonian on sturdy EXOS2 GOTO mount.
Achromatic 102 mm f/9.8 refracting telescope, includes mount and tripod
- High-quality refractor telescope with mount
- Diameter: 102 mm / Focal length: 1000 mm F9.8
- Stable EQ-3 equatorial mount
- Dimensions: 100 x 100 x 170 cm / Weight: 10.6 kg
- Delivery content: Telescope, mount, tripod, accessories
- Solid stainless steel tripod for maximum stability
- Includes smartphone holder for photography
- Includes LED red dot finder, 90° upright prism
- Includes 2 eyepieces: 10 mm and 25 mm, 3x Barlow lens
- Fine movements: Manual (RA and DEC), dust cover for front lens and eyepiece socket