TS Glass Path Corrector for Binoviewers 1 1/4".
The 1:10 dual speed gear allows for significantly better focusing.
The 4" corrector and reducer is designed for the large 180mm f/7 Triplet APO and allows astrophotography with full frame cameras at the highest level.
- Improves the focal ratio from f/7 to f/5.6 and reduces the focal length of the apo to 1008 mm
- Full illumination and correction up to full frame
- Working distance is 55 mm from the M48 connection thread
- The corrector is screwed to the focuser of the apo
Extension Tube 2" with double sided 2" filter thread, length 8 mm
90° comfortable View with additional magnification for polar finders
Adapter from 2" to SC Outer Thread to connect SC Accessories to 2".
Adapter for the M63 APM-Riccardi Reducer to Starlight 3" Focuser.
This mechanism compensates tilted focalplanes, focusers, accessories and camera sensors - unsharp corners are avoided.
This reducer, connected with the astrographs, can effectively shorten the exposure time and dramatically increase your field of view.
The 107PHQ is a transportable APO refractor for astrophotography with corrected field of view up to full frame sensor and for observation up to the highest magnification range.
This long focal ratio flatfield apochromat support 60 mm image circle and does not need calculations for backfocus. If the image is sharp, the field is flat.
- 130 mm aperture, 1000 mm focal length, f/7.7
- Petzval like, self flattening design with two ED elements
- 3.4" dual speed focuser
- 2" and 1.25" receptacles, M68, M54 and M48 threads
- Retractable dew shield
- Losmandy style dovetail bar
- Vixen type finder base
With the FMA180 Askar has created a triplet APO refractor with unique visual and photographic applications
- With just a few simple steps, the APO telephoto lens can be transformed into a compact astronomical telescope, a guide scope or a powerful spotting scope for landscape observation.
- Aperture 40 mm
- Air-spaced triplet ED lens for almost pure color image
- Photographic focal length 180 mm (with corrector) - focal ratio f/4.5
- 2" filter thread in front of the objective for nebula filters
- Focal length for observation 220 mm
- The photographic field of view is up to full frame size
- Precise helical focuser on the lens for accurate focusing - with locking mechanism
T2 camera connection with 55 mm working distance (when used as telephoto lens)
- Weight only 395 grams
- Can easily be attached to the telescope instead of the finder
- Fits on any ball head - also ideal for mobile astrophotography with photo trackers like the Sywatcher Adventurer
- Ideally suitable also as mini guide telescope
- The FMA180 can be converted into a compact spotting scope for observation in just a few steps