The compact Newtonian astrograph has been developed from the proven ONTC series and offers a large corrected field with high speed at the same time. The astrograph is suitable for modern sensors up to full frame format with high resolution at the same time.
Features of the TS 254 mm Hypergraph:
- Parabolic primary mirror with primary focal ratio f/4
- 3" corrector and 0.85x reducer screwed into focuser
- 100 mm diameter secondary mirror for good illumination up to full frame format
- Large 3" dual-speed RAP focuser
- 55 mm working distance from the M48x0.75 thread
- Screw-in option for mounted 2" filters
- Additional M54x0.75 and M68 threads for individual adaptations
- Tilting option on the focuser
- Carbon tube and CNC rings
- The distance between the primary mirror and the secondary mirror can be changed, so other correctors can be used.
This is how we hand over every TS Hypergraph to the amateur astronomer
- Every TS Hypergraph is assembled for you in our technical department.
- Only first-class optical and mechanical components are used.
- Each telescope is mechanically optimized and collimated after assembly.
- Afterwards, each Hypergraph is tested on our optical bench in autocollimation. The focus is on the interaction of primary mirror, secondary mirror and corrector.
- After that, the telescope is prepared for shipment.
Scope of Delivery:
- Finder shoe mounted on telescope
- Dust caps for front and rear side
- Dust cap for corrector
- 2" adapter for focuser (instead of corrector)
- CNC tube rings
- M48 camera adapter
|Type of telescope||Newtonian - Astrograph|
|Color||Black - Carbon Fibre - Red|
|Back focus length from full in standard focuser||55mm|
|Optical Set||Newton parabolic Mirror|
|Full corrected and illuminated field||44mm|
|Focuser||3" RAP with Gear Reduction|
|Included accessories||Integrated 4-element coma corrector and 0.85x reducer|