TS 1.0x Flattener and Corrector for 60mm f/6 ED and Apo Refractors
The corrector levels the field of view, allowing photography through the compact and fast telescopes with good sharpness performance over the entire field. The corrector can be used without restrictions up to and beyond the APS-C format. Even cameras with full format can be used, a FLAT compensates for possible edge shading.
The use on the TSMPT60 ED refractor
The corrector has been developed for this multifunction telescope. It performs very well with this 2-element objective and converts the telescope into a full APO tele with 360 mm focal length and the focal ratio of f/6. The connection is simple.
- The internal extension of the refractor is extended and screwed in place.
- The 1.25" "Non-Rotating-Helical" is unscrewed.
- The TSMPT60-Flat corrector is screwed onto the M54x0.75 thread.
- The working distance is now 55 mm from the M48 thread of the corrector.
- Focusing is done by turning the objective - the counter ring is used to fix the focus position.
Scope of Delivery:
|Connection to camera||M48x0.75 external thread|
|Working distance from the camera thread||55 mm from male M48 thread|
|Connection to telescope||M48x0.75 male|