TS-Optics Tri-Pier Pier Tripod for your mount
The TS Tri-Pier is an exciting base for your mount, flexible like a tripod but stable like a pier. The tripod is made of high quality 6061T aluminum and stainless steel. Due to these materials and the high quality workmanship, the tripod can carry instruments up to 100 kg at a weight of only 8 kg. The vibration behavior is very good.
With just one hand grip, you can loosen the screw that fixes the position of the tripod legs and fold the legs for convenient transport in the padded carrying bag.
With the three generously sized leveling screws at the end of the three tripod legs, you can set up your telescope perfectly level. The screws work even when fully loaded. Counter screws fix the position and prevent accidental adjustment.
Fixing the mount to the tripod
Included with the tripod are three M6 thumbscrews with generously sized handles. These can be used to attach the optional adapter to the tripod. Suitable adapters are linked in the accessories section.
- Step 1: Connect the adapter to the mount.
- Step 2: Turn the three thumbscrews 2-3 turns into the adapter. The plastic washer prevents the tripod from being scratched.
- Step 3: Simply hang the mount head with the adapter into the three recesses on the top of the tripod and turn everything minimally clockwise.
- Step 4: Tighten the screws - done!
Scope of Delivery:
- Pier tripod
- 3x thumbscrew with handle
- Paddet carrying bag
|Height||~950mm (without Adapter)|
|Thickness||3mm (Wall thickness)|